Going through difficult injuries and personal struggles have given me a whole new outlook on appreciating the moment. How about you? Your past circumstances may have been tough, and life sometimes still can be. Regardless, each day is about taking control of right now and becoming your best self.
Procrastination is one of the many reasons we're not taking care of today. It takes your moment to be healthy and minimizes it as a priority. Yet, many of us continue down the road of excuses and choose to postpone doing what needs to be done now to get fit. Right now you have the choice to eat healthy, exercise, and adopt a positive attitude about your fitness.
Your body is a reflection of your daily choices. Using your 'now time' in a positive way and making healthy choices will create a better tomorrow. Great changes happen when you implement this strategy.
In order to change your life, it will take work on your 'now'. Things like poor eating habits, lack of exercise, stress, and even a bad attitude can all be turned around. Making the choice now to change those things that can be fixed is what gives you the power to change your life.
The difference in who you are and who you want to be is determined by what you're doing now. Get out some paper and ask yourself these questions:
- What would you like to see happen in your life?
- Do you want to be healthier and feel better?
- Do you want to improve the quality of your life?
- Do you want to reduce stress?
- Do you want better relationships?
- Do you want to look better?
- Do you want to eat healthier and exercise?
The list is endless, but these are a few ideas. The point is to get you thinking about how you would like to change. Depending on your answers, you could consider the following:
- Hire a qualified personal trainer or nutritionist short-term for education and motivation.
- Start a food and fitness journal for accountability.
- Join a gym, boot camp, or start working out at home.
- Take a healthy cooking class.
- Inventory your current nutrition and replace 'junk' food with healthy choices.
- See a qualified counselor or therapist.
- Go get a physical and talk with your doctor about improving your health.
When you take control of today to improve your fitness, you will experience positive results. Allow time and be patient with your efforts. Stay consistent, trust the process, and your future self will thank you for what you're doing now.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Don't forget to subscribe and never miss a free update.
|Be well and Stay Healthy|
LEAVE A COMMENT